How can employers reduce the risk of EXPOSURE to COVID-19 in the workplace?
Check out these tips from OSHA:
- Stay at home if you feel sick.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance between co-workers.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid carpooling to and from work.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces, equipment, etc.
- Avoid group gatherings while at work.
- Discourage employees from using other employees’ phones, desks, keyboards, etc.
What should I do if I have been EXPOSED to COVID-19?
This is a great infographic we found and use at our office. It’s from Gwinnett, Newton, and Rockdale County Health Departments on what to do if an employee (or anyone) is exposed to COVID-19: