- Clean the gutters and downspouts; check for damage.
- Check the roof and siding for damage or leaks.
- On Deck, repair loose or cracked boards; wash with a cleaning solution; reseal if needed.
- Visually inspect trees for damage or rot and remove any dead trees that might blow over in heavy winds or during a storm.
- Repair any cracks and broken or uneven surfaces to provide a safer walking area.
- Have your AC unit serviced; clear away debris from the unit; change filters.
- Change batteries on smoke detectors and CO detectors.
- Check the dishwasher, hot water heater, and other plumbing for leaks or corrosion.
- Clean clothes dryer exhaust duct, space under the dryer, and vent pipe.
- Check the attic for dampness, mold, insects, or animals.
Spring is a great time to review your Homeowners Insurance coverage to make sure nothing has changed, and ensure you are ready for potential problems.
If you have questions about your Homeowners Insurance, please contact Kristi Flynn.