- Licensed Property & Casualty Agent
- AAT in Marketing Management
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Proven Timely and Accurate Communications Skills
- Account Manager Personal Lines, Small Commercial Lines and Bonds
About Kristi Flynn
Kristi joined The Whitlock Group in 2020.
Kristi is a member of the Service Team focusing on Personal Lines, Small Commercial Lines and Bonds. She has 15 years of insurance experience with large regional and national agencies.
She is a Licensed Property & Casualty Agent.
Kristi attended Gwinnett Tech and has an AAT in Marketing Management.
Outside of work she volunteers reuniting families with their lost pets and is actively involved in a Christian based mental health group.
Kristi resides in Lilburn, Georgia. She enjoys traveling, exploring different cultures, architecture and history, and spending time with her Cane Corso & Catahoula pups, Harley and Zeus. She loves anything nature related.