- BS Psychology from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- MS Organizational Psychology from University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Superior Analytical Abilities
- Strong Project Management Abilities
- Good Communications and Networking Skills
About Leigh Ann Sweney
Leigh Ann joined The Whitlock Group in 2013.
She is a jack of all trades having experience in Service, Sales and Marketing; however, she now works part-time supporting the service team with renewals.
She received a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Master of Science in Organizational Psychology from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 1983 and 1985 respectively.
Leigh Ann resides in Duluth, Georgia. She has been happily married to Chip since 1990 and they are empty nesters, yet proud parents of two adult children, Caroline and Jack.
Outside of work Leigh Ann is actively involved in community, civic and church activities in Duluth and Gwinnett County for over 20 years. Leigh Ann and Chip are passionate about Public Schools and The Duluth Community and donate a considerable amount of their time and talent to these causes.