- Licensed Property & Casualty Agent
- BBA Management from American University
- MA Regional Studies East Asia from Columbia University
- Fluent in Business – Korean
- Sales for All Industries and All Sizes of Accounts
- Commercial Lines
- All Industries and Sizes of Accounts
- Superior Communications, Relationship Building and Networking Skills
- Significant Business Consulting Experience, Internationally and Domestically
About Michael Park
Michael joined The Whitlock Group in 2018.
He comes to us with significant Business Consulting experience. Michael is currently a member of the Sales Team focusing on Commercial Clients of all sizes and industries. Additionally, he is fluent in Business – Korean.
Michael is a Licensed Property & Casualty Agent.
He received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2000 with a Major in Management and Minor in International Relations from American University. Additionally, Michael earned a Master of Arts in Regional Studies, East Asia in 2006 from Columbia University, School of International and Public Affairs. He is a graduate of Leadership Gwinnett and Leadership Georgia.
Michael resides in Duluth, Georgia. He is happily married to Sarah and they are proud parents of Elroi and Micah. Outside of work, Michael loves to participate in Asian American organizations. He currently holds Board Positions on the Korean American Coalition, Korean American Scholarship Foundation, Leadership Gwinnett Foundation and Gwinnett Mosaic Rotary.