Christmas is almost here! We decided to spread some holiday cheer in our latest newsletter by playing the Name that Christmas Carol game. In the newsletter, we shared clues for titles to 20 of our favorite Christmas carols and your job is to determine the actual title of each song based on the hints provided. Are you up for the challenge?
If you missed our newsletter, click here to see the clues and test your knowledge of some classic holiday tunes!
Made your guesses? Read on below to see the correct answers!
Name that Christmas Carol Answers:
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Silent Night
- Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
- Good King Wenceslas
- Joy to the World
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- We Three Kings
- Away in a Manger
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Oh Come All Ye Faithful
- Oh Holy Night
- I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Frosty the Snowman
- All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Walking In a Winter Wonderland
- Deck the Halls
- Silver Bells